CEM Latin America 2016 is relocating to Peru!
As Latin American telecoms operators have called a cease fire on the price war, the battle to be the first in the region to deliver a consistently positive customer experience still rages. Following an extremely successful 2015 event in Rio de Janeiro, Telecoms IQ are looking forward to the discussions heating up once again.
Don't miss out on 2 days of networking and knowledge sharing with over 50 of your peers from the Andean region and beyond to deep-dive your biggest CEM challenges, and discover how:
- Entel developed an omni-channel steering committee to align the priorities of different departments and achieve the #1 customer service ranking among Chilean telecoms operators
- Telefonica Colombia migrate their customers to self-care channels to reduce the time and cost to serve whilst enhancing customer satisfaction
- Cable & Wireless El Salvador are moving from an outsourced to insourced contact centre model to gain additional control over their customers’ experience
This is your chance to hear from Latin America's CEM in telecoms leaders how to improve the quality of service you deliver across multiple channels with limited spending, and find out how new online channels can reduce the cost-to-serve each customer.
Don't get left behind - reserve your place
Top Reasons to Attend
- The only CEM in Telecoms event tailored to the Latin American market
- Learn from CxOs, VPs and Directors from leading operators across Latin America how to gain company-wide buy in for your customer experience strategies
- New for 2016, benefit from a focus on the up-and-coming Andean region!
- Take advantage of innovative cross-industry case studies to identify how to combat the multi-channel challenge and deliver a consistently positive experience for customers
- Benefit from dual onsite translation (English and Spanish) to ensure that no matter which language you speak, you will be able to actively participate in all discussions
Who Will You Meet?
Network with and learn from Latin America's CEM in Telecoms leaders, including CMOs, plus VPs, Directors and Heads of:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Care
- Customer Support
- Retention & Loyalty
What Did Past Attendees of CEM in Telecoms Latin America Say?
“Very good, especially sessions that aligned churn, satisfaction and NPS” Head of Customer Satisfaction, Telefonica Peru
"Good presentations - I got all my questions answered"VP Customer Operations, Nuevatel
“It brought together great ideas!” Call Center Director, Tigo Bolivia